- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, MD, 2013
- University of Colorado at Boulder, BA, Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology with Distinction, 2008
Honors & Awards
- Resident Researcher Award, Duke Neurosurgery, 2017
- Golden Apple Award for dedication to medical student education, Duke University School of Medicine, 2015
- Alpha Omega Alpha, national medical honor society, 2013
- University of Colorado HSC SOS Award, 2012
- Neil and Catherine Hamilton Foundation Fellowship, 2011
- Harry K. Albert Merit Scholarship, University of Colorado, 2011
- Campbell Scholarship, University of Colorado, 2010
- Norlin Scholarship, University of Colorado, 2004
Clinical, translational, and collaborative approaches to treating primary and metastatic brain tumors, including immunotherapy, convection-enhanced delivery, novel radiotherapeutic paradigms and adjuncts, and laser interstitial thermal therapy.
Playing, coaching, and watching hockey; snowboarding, road biking, camping, hiking, backpacking, and lifting.